Before starting Style for Curves, I didn’t know that there was such thing as heated apparel. I’m from Africa and live in Texas where the weather usually gets up to 108 Degrees! However, during the Winter, I always wished that there was something similar to heated apparel. I was very surprised when I found out there was such thing. To me, discovering companies like Gobi Heat was nothing but a blessing. I never thought of wearing a heated jacket in Texas since it doesn’t get too cold, however, I thought that owning a pair of heated socks and gloves was just the things that I needed most since I tend to get the most cold in my hands and feet, and Gobi heat provides that as well.
I was pretty excited to found out that there was companies just like Gobi Heat ever that sold heated apparel. With this excitement, I decided to run a little research to know more about the products and the company that sells it.
If you want to learn more about this, then I encourage you to scroll down!
WHAT ARE HEATED APPAREL & WHOSE ARE THESE FOR?
Heated apparels are battery charged winter clothing that are designed for either athletes, people whose jobs require them to work outdoors, or people like me who just can’t stand the cold weather.
These types of apparel can also be used indoors. Its main goal is to give everyone warmth.
WHAT ARE THE PROS AND CONS?
The benefits of using this product are pretty obvious because unlike regular coats and outer wear, heated apparels are designed to help keep warm at all time. It is wearable indoors and outdoors and are great especially for those who work outdoors for a long period of time.
These products are proven to help those who suffer muscle and/or joint pain. For example:
I used to know a woman who suffered joint pain due to a severe hereditary type of anemia. She did mostly fine during other times of the year except for when it was cold. She would tell me that she had to wear bulky and heavy coats everywhere she went (including indoors), and in addition to that, she had to carry along with her an electric heating pad just to keep her joint and muscles from hurting.
These heated apparels really did remind me of her because I believe that she, along with people who had to suffer physical pain like her, would benefit from this great invention.
Heated Apparel, like many other things, have their pros and cons. What you should always watch out for is “Its electric side” which could cause fire and electrocution if used improperly. Always make sure that you read your manual carefully before using. This will help keep you safe and allow you to know what areas or places you should avoid while wearing them.
WHY IS GOBI HEAT THE BEST PLACE TO PURCHASE HEATED APPARELS?
I believe that Gobi Heat is the right place to purchase heated Apparels because:
1. They’re affordable: Gobi heat sell their products at a pretty reasonable price to help everyone afford it. Besides their reasonable and affordable prices, Gobi Heat allows their customers to apply for payment plans (AFFIRM) if they wish to buy their products but can’t afford them right away.
2. Light Weight : Most coats or jackets that are advertised to give great warmth but are usually heavy, however, not them. Their customers do agree that Gobi heat products are pretty light weight.
3. They’re wind and water resistant: This helps keep you free from getting rain and snow into your good outfits.
4. They have a one-touch LED Controller with 3 different setting (Low, Medium, and High): This option would help give you an option to move the temperature to your liking.
5. They have both REGULAR SIZES AND PLUS-SIZES: So that you wouldn’t feel left out if you’re on the bigger size.
Click to read more about Gobi Heat Batteries Use and Guide.
7. They have a big selection such as 3-zone Heated Jackets, 5-zones Heated Puffer Coats, 3-Zones Heated Hoodies, 5-ZOnes Heated Snoboarding Jackets, Heated Socks, heated pants, Etc.
And many more…
GOBI HEAT WARRANTY
Pros: Gobi Heat products are warranted to be free from defect of material and workmanship for 1 year, and their batteries are warranted for 90 days.
Cons: The purchaser is responsible for the cost of returning the product. But even then, they will either repair or replace their product if their examination determines that it was indeed defective.
Remember: Their warranty does not extend to damages resulting from repairs attempted by anyone other than Gobi Heat.
GOBI HEAT EXCHANGES
If you are unsatisfied with the Dragon Gear outerwear that you’ve purchased, you can always return them and be refunded.
All items must be returned in proper condition. It should never be used or washed, and all batteries and changer must be return with its original packaging. Always make their that the item is free of any smells, hair, or stains before you can return them.
WHAT’S YOUR NEXT STEP?
Is this what you’ve been looking for? If yes, then I invite you to visit gobiheat.com. Or if you have questions or concerns, please feel free to comment below, or visit their website for better assistance.